Remove existing nail polish a day or two before applying arq or henna nail paint. Remember to stir the paste each time you use it.
THINGS YOU NEED:
- ½ cup (130 ml) boiled spring -or distilled water, cooled to warm
- ½ teaspoon (2.5 g) uncolored, neutral henna powder
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) plain organic yogurt (optional)
- 2-3 drops eucalyptus oil (optional)
- In a plastic or glass bowl, mix neutral henna and water to form a paste. Store the mixture in a sealed container in refrigerator for 2-3 days only.
- Using a chopstick or flat-edged toothpick, globe the henna paste on each of your clean, dry nails and cuticles. Keep the paste till it dries.
- Remove the arq/paste. Rinse your fingers in lukewarm water and towel-dry.